There are 100 stories to tell already. Backwards from today they include:
- the welcome he got when he came home today from my nephew, niece and Thomas
- Gaye's parents sprint back across two states when they had only just left the day before
- Her father's joyful tears at his name
- Gaye's amazing calm spirit as she manages to breast feed and recover from a c-section
- Thomas' joy and gentleness - we could not be more proud of how he has responded to our new arrival.
- His actual birth and the lead up to it
But the biggest and longest story is going to be the one about how he won and kept our hearts - that will be never ending.
But right now - this minute - I must not spend time on the computer as I have a mother and baby to worship