Monday, September 18, 2006

All sorts of magic

10 weeks on Wednesday.

Isn't that amazing. Time moves so strangely during these waiting times. 5 weeks feels a long time ago - but at the same time that magical 14 weeks is drawing so close.

Last night Thomas and I went to Quadworts - which is held here at my workplace once a year. An old sandstone University with a quadrangle it is the perfect location for an outdoor movie viewing of the latest Harry P*tter. In fact it looked very very very like Hogw*rts at 6:30pm with the lights all off and Thomas is convinced that I do in fact work at Hogw*rts - my value has just increased incredibly in my 7 year old's eyes! It was a lovely evening with about 8 other families from school. Kids dressed up as Harry and co. University students teaching them spells and how to train Hipp*griffs. It was magic and maddness and exactly why I like living in this part of Sydney.

3 comments:

Lo said...

That sounds very cool!!

whatthef*ck said...

congratulations on the embryo-soon-to-graduate-to-fetus!!

and thanks for your reassuring post on my blog. it's great to have found a community that can handle 'my ass germs killed my baby." if we can voice our deepest and darkest memories, fears, etc. then we don't have to drag them around with us eveywhere. ideally.

fingers crossed for your growing family.

Unknown said...

I run a website, Babes in Blogland, that lists ttc, expecting, and parenting bloggers to help us all find one another. I've added your site to the pregnancy blogroll. If you need me to correct any information or if you would like for me to remove the link, please let me know.

Thank you and congratulations.